Board of Directors Meeting Minutes
June 12, 2007
Present: Peterson, Carlson-Doom, Gustafson, Conlon, Hanko, Ray
Absent: Munson, Neal, Walker
Welcome and Call to order called to order at 6:25p.m., Conlon
Change to the Agenda, add Contract Approval for Dr. Susan Cutler and for Construction being done by Christensen Construction to the New Business and to table the MAP Report.
M/S/C Motion to approve Agenda. Carlson-Doom/Gustafson
I. Consent Agenda
A. Previous Meeting Minutes
B. Board Financials
M/S/C Motion to approve the Consent Agenda. Hanko/Gustafson all in favor
II. Executive Director Report
First Orientation for 07-08 school year on June 11, 2007. There were 14 students and their families present. It was a full house and many of the students had good test scores and parents had positive responses to requirements.
III. Committee Reports
A. Finance Committee
- M/S/C Motion to accept contract for Miller, McDonald for the 07-08 school year. Gustafson/Hanko/all in favor
- M/S/C Motion to accept contract for Kirby Ganske’s contract at $30,000. Gustafson/Carlson-Doom/all in favor
- M/S/C Motion to accept contract for Kari Munson contract as Business Manager at $37,350 and Teacher at $3,400. Peterson/Hanko/All in favor
- M/S/C Motion to accept contract for Dan McKeon as Executive Director for $53,000 and Teacher at $4,587.50 Hanko/Ray/All in favor
IV. New Business
- M/S/C Motion to accept Dr. Susan Cutler’s Contract for 07-08 School Year as School Psychologist at $5,000. Hanko/Carlson-Doom/all in favor
- M/S/C Motion to ratify sole source selection of Christensen Construction Proposal for special ed room and computer lab at $18,405. Carlson-Doom/Gustafson/all in favor
- M/S/C Julia Conlon nominated for Chair. Peterson/Hanko/all in favor
- M/S/C Lisa Peterson nominated for Secretary/Treasurer. Hanko/Gustafson/all in favor
- Mapp results tabled
- Move August Meeting to August 21, 2007 at 6:00 p.pm.
Adjourned at 7:20 p.m.
Respectfully submitted, Michelle Neal